NEPA Analysis and Related Services
Owl Ridge brings expertise and proven experience in conducting environmental impact assessments (EIAs) for a variety of federal agencies under NEPA. Collectively, we have conducted hundreds NEPA EIAs documented in Environmental Impact Statements (EISs) and Environmental Assessments (EAs). Many of these analyses involved complex, highly visible proposed projects that required coordination among many stakeholders and diverse interests. Most also involved aggressive schedules.
Types of projects and facilities for which we have conducted NEPA analyses:
- Mine planning, development, and expansion (hard rock, coal, aggregate).
- Oil and gas leasing, exploration, and development.
- Electrical transmission line.
- Hydroelectric power facility.
- Telecommunications facility.
- Recreational development.
Federal agencies involved in projects we have supported include:
- U.S.D.A Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- National Park Service
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Air Force